Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Testimonials



Riz Francisca A. Castañaga

44 yrs old | Matina Aplaya, Davao City
Vital C is a Blessing not only for me but for my family. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer Stage II-B last May 2008. I had undergone 4 cycles of Chemotherapy from July to September 2008 and 32 sessions of Radiation from October to December 2008. By end of December 2008, I was cleared! I asked my doctor what my status is, after undergoing those procedures. He told me that it is wrong to say that I am totally cured. But the challenge is for me to stay cleared. He recommended me to take some supplements but he never mentioned any specific supplements. My friend?s doctor recommended her to take Vital C, in which I also tried taking it. I am taking 2 capsules 3x a day. Thank God from that time on, I was cleared from any traces of Cancer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Luz Seno - Redaja

Banawa, Cebu City
I have Bursitis on my knee, I could hardly walk. I?ve been trying many medications; even go abroad like Holy Land, just to have myself healed. I?ve been attending charismatic gatherings because I was so hopeless. Finally I had my knee operated but the pain is still there. My friend recommended me to take VITAL C. I would rather try it because I felt so desperate to ease the pain. She told me to take at least 12 capsules / day for 2 months. I was so surprised that my knee can move freely, the swelling and the pain were gone. What a miracle! I?m still taking VITAL C up to the present. Thank You VITAL C

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan A. Fernandez

Valenzuela City
WEIGHT REDUCTION from 36" waistline to 33". I took Vital C for almost a month. I feel more confident now. I lost weight, my girlfriend says I look great!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apolinario Dela Cruz

74 yrs old | Consolacion, Cebu City
May sakit po akong Hernia. Isang taon na akong pabalik-balik sa ospital. Lagi na lang akong nakahiga, hirap akong makatayo at maglakad. Desperado na ako sa kalagayan ko dulot ng aking sakit. Hirap na hirap akong umihi. Yung sex organ ko ay naoperahan ng dalawang beses sa sobrang laki at ang dami kong gamut na iniinom. Lumalaki ang aking ?testicles.? Sabi ng anak ko, uminom at subukan ko raw ang Vital C. Pagkalipas ng 2 buwan sa pag inom ng 2 capsules sa umaga 2 capsules sa tanghali at 2 capsules sa gabi ng Vital C, maayos na ang pag ihi ko. Nabawasan ang pamamaga, yung sugat ay mabilis na naghilom at nakakalakad na ako! Salamat sa Diyos at may Vital C!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucena Marilyn Sanchez

Talisay, Cebu City
Na-diagnose po ako ng Diabetes Mellitus at komplikado na ang sakit ko. Yung liver ko ay may malaking bukol kaya lagi rin sumasakit ang tiyan ko. Gusto na akong i-admit sa hospital ng aking doktor, ayaw ko at natatakot ako dahil na rin sa laki ng aking gagastusin. Naimbitahan ako na pumunta sa office ng Vital C ni Mr. Alvin Yu. Pinasubok sakin na uminom ng Vital C. 2 capsules sa umaga at 2 capsules sa gabi. After 5 days, napansin ko na ang sakit ng tiyan ko ay nawala! Yung aking blood sugar ay bumaba ng 222 mg/dl from 567 mg/dl. Kung wala ito, malaki po ang gagastusin ko sa pagpapa-ospital. Nagpapasalamat ako sa Panginoon, kay Alvin Yu, at sa Vital C!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flaura Banson Evangelista

76 yrs old | Danao City, Cebu
I have been diagnosed with several ailments. I have Ischemia, hypertension, and a very high level of cholesterol. I had too much fluid in my body that it went into my lungs and it developed into phlegm which is the cause of my pulmonary problem. I could not breathe normally and I am not able to take a walk with such distance. I started taking Vital C which was introduced to me by my sister. I take 2 capsules 3 times a day. In a week?s time, I felt the difference! It was really great. I believe if you have faith in God and in the product, you will recover from your ailments. I am taking Vital C religiously. Now, I can walk with far distance and it?s amazing that I could even take a walk up hill without panting. I had never done it in 2 years when I was under treatment. I am very happy, at the age of 76, with Vital C I feel so much younger. In fact, I feel like 15 years being ?revitalized!? Thank you so much Vital C!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Policarpio E. Fontanilla

49 yrs old | Bansalan, Davao del Sur
My problem is about my arthritis that I have been suffering for 12 years. I am taking pain relievers and even injecting Diclofenac when my feet and knees are swelling and inflamed. July 2009, Vital C was introduced to me by Evan thru Mr. Marc Bo-o. I take 4 capsules per day then I increased my dosage to 15 capsules distributed along the day. I have noticed that the effect was very good. I had also lost weight about 11 kgs. in 3 months. My waist line before was 36, but now it is down to 30. It is important for me to lose weight because my knees and joints are suffering due to arthritis if my body is heavy or not in the normal weight. Now, I feel better and I can say that I don?t suffer from arthritis anymore. I can even jog and have a walking session in the morning. Thank you Vital C!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dr. Amelia S. Arcilla

Catanduanes
Patient 1. One week history of swelling and pain of both ankles and feet. Vital C was prescribed, 1 capsule 4 times daily in 2 days time. Swelling and pain subsided. Patient 2. Male, 47 years old suffering from depression, anxiety, insomia and high blood pressure. Prescribed with Vital C capsule 4 times daily, after 1 week blood pressure went down and became stable to 130/80 (initial BP before Vital C is 160/100), sleep improved, anxiety lessened significantly. Patient 3. 7-yr old male with skin disease or skin asthma. Skin appeared, coarse with white spots, after taking Vital C for 1 month 2 times daily, skin lesions disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Diosdada B. Esconde

Licanan, Lasang, Davao City
Ang laki ng aking pasasalamat sa Vital C! Meron akong Breast Cancer (R) III-B at Bronchitis. 9 years na akong naghihirap sa ganitong sakit. Ang pinakamasakit, lumaki po ito, namaga at pumutok. Ang daming dugo at nana (pus) na lumabas. Ang sakit po talaga at hirap na hirap ako sa pag papagamot dahil sa kakulangan ng pera. Ang butas na sugat ng aking breast nung umpisa ay kasing sukat ng 25 sentimong barya (coin) hanggang sa ito ay lumaki. Nung pinasubok sa akin ang Vital C ni Ms. Mary Jane Anillo, agad ko itong ininom! Sinimulan ko ang pag inom ng Vital C ng 15 capsules 3x a day noong June, 2009 hanggang ngayon. Lalong lumabas ang dugo at dumi sa sugat. Hindi ako natakot at tinuloy-tuloy ko ang pag inom! Pagkalipas ng ilang buwan, lumiliit na ang sugat, at ito?y natutuyo. Ang pamamaga ay nawala, ang sugat ay tuluyan nang naghilom! Hinding-hindi ko po makakalimutan ang tulong na naibigay sa akin ng Vital C!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Rudito Mendoza

Dollar St., Antipolo City
Year 2002, I had undergone Heart By-Pass operation due to a Complete Heart Block from my Doctor?s findings. I was brought to the Phil. Heart Center and was confined for 7 days. In the operation, I was given a pacemaker. The pacemaker is helping me to have a heartbeat of 60 beats / minute. In the year 2006, my body weakened and I was confined in Medical City. The Doctor?s finding thru 2D-Echo procedure is that I had another Heart Block. I was advised to prepare a big amount of money for Angioplasty procedure. I was financially hard up and I can?t produce that certain amount so I just ignored it. Then, my kidney followed in the year 2007. I was confined at East Ave. Medical Center. I had an infection from urine and it was so frustrating! I met Bro. Mel Ramos and he suggested me to try Vital C. He told me that Vital C already helped a lot of people make their health better. I take 2 capsules / day until now. In a year of taking Vital C, I went back to my attending Physician and had myself checked thru 2D-Echo procedure. ?Nawala na po ang bara sa aking puso! Ang laki ng pasasalamat ko sa Vital C!? With regard to my kidney problem, I had decided to continue taking Vital C because I believe that if it helped me with my Heart Block problem, I?m sure it will also help me with the infection in my urine or kidney problem. After that, I felt everything was normal! I felt better and I felt everything was cleared! Right now, I was able to go back to work as an Auto Mechanic. I can do tasks that are quite heavy in which I never had done before! A big thanks to God and for the people behind and made Vital C!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Rey Fernandez

Valenzuela City
I am Rey Fernandez from Valenzuela, Bulacan 58 years old. My eczema dried up after taking Vital C for 2 weeks, 3 capsules, 3 times daily. I felt stronger, I don't easily get tired washing cars, body aches and pains are gone. My blood sugar level went down to 171 from 259. My blurry eyesight got clearer. Only 1 box was all I need. I will continue to take Vital C

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Armando H. De Jesus

Talisay City
I had an Acute Myocardial Infarction, commonly known as a Heart Attack, occurs when the blood supply to part of the heart is interrupted. My attending Physicians informed me that there might be a Second Attack which is fatal! I was so scared that time. I started eating the right amount of food, a proper diet and taking 6 capsules of VITAL C everyday! You know what? Sa awa ng Diyos, yung Cholesterol sa Artery na papunta sa Heart ko, Clear! I felt better, had no worries, and had peace of mind! Pwede na akong mag trabaho ulit as a seaman. Daghang Salamat sa VITAL C!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   


Engr. Efren Yap Satorre

I.T. Hardware Engineer, working in Dubai, U.A.E.
Sometime in 2008 while he is still residing in the Philippines, was suffering from pain due to gall stone and numbness in his hands. Aside from those primary complaints, he said, he also had joint pains, a sign of arthritis. He also had back pains and difficulty in urinating. He ignored all these symptoms and brushed them aside as part of aging process, however, when he arrived in Dubai last March 2008 the pain lingered on and intensified. It was getting worse day after day. He then instructed his sister and wife to look for appropriate medicine for the medical problem that he was experiencing. He tried to do some research about all those ailments. His best immediate solution was applying intensive water therapy hoping his kidney problems would be addressed. His contention at that time was that drug based medications have side effects affecting either kidney or liver, so, he believed that taking enough water would help a lot. Due to intense pain, he had then medical laboratory tests complaining about pain in the lumbo sacral area. After the tests, uric acid was found to be high and medication was given but the pain was still there recurring regularly. Then one day he met Cesar Barela talking about the Vital C business. He then purchased Vital C from Mr. Barela and he tried taking Vital C regularly. In May 2010, while working in Dubai, he continued to take Vital C intensively and regularly, and he noticed that pain in all the body joints have disappeared especially at the lumbo-sacral area of the vertebrae. He recommended the Vital C capsules to all his family members including his wife and children. They were all amazed that they became so strong without those lingering pains. Since then until now, all of them are users of Vital C health products.

No comments:

Post a Comment